7:11 PM

About Me

Posted by Alif Horatio

Peace, my prayer for all of you.

My name is Alif Horatio. I came from a 'Sufi' family in a country that hold a very conservative view on spiritual matters. In other words, what I presented in this blog are something that have been silently prohibited to be expressed openly in my country.

From the early stage of my life, I have been taught on the Sufi's concept of God. However, because of my age, they were very secretive in discussing the matter. Too many questions were left without any answers. Because of this, I became a seeker for 'the truth'.

I started to study comparative religions, philosophies, and other related subjects to satisfied my hunger on the knowledge of ultimate wisdom. I started to questioning the belief system that uphold by the community around me. I started to argue with my teachers, with my friends, even with my parents on what is god really means.

Now, I have stop all the searching, arguing, and questioning.

I search for God,
By solving puzzles of thousand codes,
But what I found is very odd,
As there is only 'I' at the end of the road.

Robert Adams and Master Mooji teachings have gave a very deep impact on my understanding of the 'truth' and the 'reality'. I am really surprised as the answers that I seek lay on the hand of these Western Gurus.

Therefore, I dedicated this blog for those who searching for the same thing that i have searched. I hope you will find what you have searching for in this blog.

Notes:
1. Please read the Robert Adams's transcripts slowly and attentively as what he himself suggested to his disciples.
2. Please forgive me on my poor language as English is not my first language.


All the best, Regards,

Alif Horatio
(omnicircle@gmail.com)